Tuesday 14 May 2013

Kirsty - Unfinished enemy model




Here is what I have tried to do thus far with the enemy design. Once the basic model was finished I would have liked to turn off symmetry and make the left side of the model deformed and rock like, as in earlier concept art works. I would have then applied textures that suit this, such as rock for the deformed limbs, blackish veins marbling into pale flesh. I'd also want to apply dirty, blood soaked clothes and grim features - maybe glowing eyes.

The model still needs hands and I personally think his body type is too athletic and youthful, I would have preferred a more plump middle age type with some muscle but more suiting to a worn miner. I've been working on this in bits and pieces and I'm not sure how long it took or how much more work it would take to take it to completion. I got a little overwhelmed by how many verts I put in so he's not as smooth as he should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment